While mailing business-critical information can be expensive, there are a few ways to drill down those costs while ensuring your customers receive all their necessary documents.
Today, we are sharing our top five cost-cutting strategies that will help you drive down costs and save your business valuable resources:
1. Householding- Householding is the practice of including multiple documents for the same address in a single envelope. For example, if you have two pieces of mail going to a husband and wife, you could combine these letters into a single document, and instead of paying postage on two pieces of mail, you only pay for one. This practice will save your organization money because it is extremely common for multiple family members to utilize services from the same company.
2. Duplex Printing- Duplex printing is a term for printing copy or images on both sides of a page. It saves you money easily by cutting paper counts in half, driving down both paper costs and postage weights.
3. Consolidated Design- Consolidate your documents by eliminating white space and merging content from multiple documents into one. By consolidating, you can reduce page counts, decrease postage costs and create more readable documents as a whole.
4. Paperless Adoption- Paperless adoption is the best way to counter the postage rate increase by eliminating your print and mail costs entirely. Encourage your customers to convert to eStatements through in-document cross-selling and upselling.
For more great ways to help boost your paperless adoption rates, download our eAdoption white paper.
5. Document Outsourcing- Outsourcing your document production and delivery to an expert is the best way to really cut costs. By eliminating capital investments in software and equipment, and outsourcing your operations to a vendor, you are able to save money where it counts AND devote your full attention and efforts on your core competency.
Outsourcing allows you to not only take advantage of your vendor’s expertise, but also any postage discounts they offer, so you can ensure your documents are expertly delivered, at the lowest possible cost to you.
Interested in learning more about how Lanvera can help you save money? Click here to contact us.