Pre-printed stock statement stuffers are:
- Expensive- They have to be printed at a separate location from the rest of your documents and shipped to your in-house production facility or vendor
- Time consuming- They require a separate inserting machine, slowing down the entire production process
- Often problematic- High gloss buck slips and poor formatting can lead to operational errors or equipment malfunction
- Require significant planning- They have to be ordered and shipped well in advance to ensure they make it to your customers as scheduled
- Generalized- They typically go to all your customers, regardless of whether or not the offer or promotion is applicable
The key in maximizing your transactional document marketing ROI is to capitalize on every customer touch point through dynamic communications, allowing you to educate, sell and retain customers. On printed documents the best vehicle for this plan of action is inline inserts.
The future of document marketing: Inline Inserts
Inline inserts are statement stuffers which are printed in-line, in full color with the rest of your documents. While this may not seem groundbreaking, it can save you a tremendous amount of time and money.
Inline Inserts are:
- Affordable- They print in line with the rest of your print process. This eliminates the need to print at a separate location from the rest of your documents and to then be shipped to your in-house production facility or vendor, thereby eradicating the separate charges for printing and shipping of pre-printed statement stuffers.
- Fast-As they print side by side with the documents themselves, inline inserts don’t require a separate inserting machine. They print, fold and insert quickly and easily in one process, expediting production.
- Effortless- Inline inserts eliminate the operational errors and equipment malfunction potentially caused by buck slips and high gloss inserts
- Require Little Planning- Because they don’t have to be ordered and shipped and are managed online with the rest of your files, inline inserts can be created easily and quickly, changed on the spot and still make it into the print process and to your customers on schedule
- Personalized- Again, because they are managed online with the rest of your files, you can easily set up rules and workflows to determine who gets what message based on whether or not the offer or promotion is applicable. You save money by only sending marketing messages to those who will find them useful, and drive revenue by introducing customers to products and services unique to their needs.
And they provide these additional benefits:
- Drive customer engagement and action
- Increase customer retention
- Full color capabilities
- Complete automation
- Easy and fast change management
Inline inserts are the future of document marketing, and the remedy to all of your current issues with statement stuffers. If you want to stay ahead of the curve and improve your marketing with inline inserts, contact us today at email@example.com.