At the core, Lanvera helps clients communicate to their customers through transactional documents. We will share with you some quick tips on optimizing transactional documents that will help you get to know your customers better:
1. Learn customer profiles
We have discussed in past blog posts that data can be segmented to target customers on a more personal level. Why is it important to identify customer’s needs and behavior and communicate with them accordingly? Because they are more likely to interact with your brand if their specific transactional documents are personalized. Although this may seem obvious, here are some statistics to solidify the importance of obtaining a 360◦ customer profile view:
- According to Experian, personalized emails deliver 6x higher transaction rates
- Campaign Monitor reports that marketers have noted a 760% increase in revenue from
2. Maximize document real estate
Statements, notices, letters, etc., are necessary to any financial organization, so why not capitalize on the digital and print documents you are sending and “fill the entire bus with passengers?” By maximizing document space, you can designate certain fields with a call-to-action that provides your customers with the option to give constructive feedback.
3. Implement digital onserts and inline inserts
- Digital onserts are communication pieces that are included in the digital delivery of transactional documents. They are clickable, which provides instant access to promotions for the customer, and a faster way to drive customer behavior.
- Utilize workflows and business rules to segment electronic customers and target groups with particular offers that will be most beneficial to the individual.
- Inline inserts are statement stuffers which are printed in-line and in full color with the rest of your documents. Not only are they affordable and fast, but they also provide you with the opportunity to present personalized messaging to customers. Because inline inserts are managed with the rest of your files, you can easily set up rules and workflows to determine customer messaging based on whether or not the offer or promotion is applicable.
4. Integrate multi-channel expanded hyperlinks with digital delivery
Include links to webpages and offers from directly within eDocuments that are viewable from any device. The interactive links provide your electronic customers easy and instant access to promotional content. The benefits of personalized marketing in electronic documents are enormous to both customers, and your business. Maximize the capabilities of your document marketing on your electronic platformand you’ll start seeing significantly higher eAdoption rates.
If you would like to learn more about transactional document solutions that aid in customer engagement, click here.