Every organization will have a completely unique approach to their customer communications, but at Lanvera, we have a few universal tips and techniques to share that will help you to increase the value of your business processes, drive customer behavior, and reduce or offset your operational costs as a whole.
1. Optimized Documents- We’ve written previously about ways to help you create the most effective and customer-friendly documents possible, no matter the industry or the document’s content, and can’t emphasize enough the importance of optimized customer documents.
Your documents are one of the primary ways in which you communicate with your customers, so their design is an integral component of your strategy. To find out how to create documents that are customized and consolidated to reduce page counts and customer frustration, visit our recent post, 3 Ways to Optimize the Design of your Customer Communications.
2. Production and Delivery Processes- Once the design of your documents is optimized and finalized, developing a new and more effective processing strategy is the next step. Utilize our document production checklist to assist in identifying the ideal operational solutions, but take care to ensure your new process is 5 main things.
- Automated- Automation reduces human error and ensures consistent and accurate processing.
- Flexible- Your new or updated production and delivery processes must be flexible, accommodating and easily altered with changing regulations.
- Multi-Channel- The ability to produce your documents on multiple platforms is an absolute necessity for creating the most positive customer experience.
- Prepared- Your documents, processes and capabilities must be comprehensively backed up to guarantee complete business continuity.
- Proven- No matter which method you choose for your production and delivery processes, to ensure success, choose a solution with a history of solid results.
To find out more about the different types of transpromo marketing, visit our recent post, Transpromo Marketing FAQs and discover how you can utilize this powerful opportunity to grow your business, increase value and offset your production costs all together.
If your statement processing strategy is not performing as well as you’d like, is requiring lots of time and effort from employees with other obligations, and is costing lots of money and still resulting in customer complaints and phone calls, contact Lanvera today to find out how we can help your business increase operational productivity while substantially lowering costs.