Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
We’re significantly increasing our software development team for the next generation of our processing infrastructure, customer portal and electronic delivery platforms including E-Presentment, Payment Processing, Intelligent E-Forms and delivering scalable customer communications to mobile devices.
The Development DBA position is on the engineering team working with software developers, product managers and QA specialists to design and develop the new processing infrastructure.
- Ensure that new database code meets company standards for readability, reliability, and performance
- Keep software developers informed of the most resource-intensive queries on the server and suggest ways to improve performance on each
- Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes
- Help software developers improve the performance of queries by tweaking or modifying indexes
- Conduct SQL Server lunch-and-learn sessions for application developers
- Advise developers on the most efficient database designs (tables, datatypes, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
- On-call troubleshooting for SQL Server service outages
- Deciding whether clustering, log shipping, mirroring, replication, etc. are the right fit to solve a business problem
- Document the company’s database environment
- 5+ years MS SQL Server skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Service Broker, Failover clustering and other high availability technologies
- Web service/Service Oriented Architecture, C# knowledge
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: VPHR@lanvera.com