Lanvera is a leading Customer Communications Management (CCM) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and multi‐channel delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business critical documents. With 30 years of experience in CCM, Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries, and continues to expand into other markets.
The Lanvera core team is responsible for leading a coordinated technology approach to developing and maintaining Lanvera’s primary digital channels. Our goal is to create a seamless experience across our mobile and web platforms that are powerful yet simple for our customers to use. The C# Software Engineer has a strong technical background with hands‐on experience in designing, developing, and implementing business software applications. As a member of this small engineering team, you will be
building, maintaining, and supporting software that drives the growth in the company.
- Thrive in fast paced agile/scrum environment and strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Translate business requirements and technical specifications into development activities
- Create and document system designs using standard software design patterns
- Implement high quality, secure and maintainable code that conforms to coding standards
- Work with other teams to facilitate the build, deployment, configuration and support of applications
- Unit test and debug applications using both automated and manually executed test cases
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to team and manager
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to both your team members and your project peers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years .NET ‐ C#, MVC, XML, Javscript, JSON
- Web service/Service Oriented Architecture, HTML 5, REST or Web API development
- 3+ years MS SQL Server skills, MongoDB a plus
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Web services layer development
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: CoreDevHR@lanvera.com