Client Manager - Professional Services
Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries and is expanding into other vertical markets.
As a critical member of the Client Services Department, the Client Manager will act as the main liaison between our client and Lanvera. A Client Manager is responsible for an assigned group of Clients handling all aspects of Lanvera ‘s wide service offerings. The most successful candidate will be a proven team player with attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships at an operational level
- Continually look for new ways to work smarter, increase effectiveness and improve client experience
- Partner with internal departments to resolve support tickets efficiently
- Provide client training and assistance with Lanvera products
- Ability to trend client issues and evaluate client satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives: follow up to ensure resolution
- Provide client support the first 2 business days of the month during non-business hours (support shift)
- Encourage client feedback through regular contact or quarterly reviews
- At least 2-3 years of client management experience - Customer Service Oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with clients
- Ability to de-escalate issues within an account
- Successful in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: email@example.com