Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
The Production Engineer is a versatile and highly motivated DevOps team member responsible for assisting internal team members with Lanvera systems and third-party software installation and configuration related matters. As a DevOps professional you will be a central figure providing technical expertise to other Lanvera team members for both production and non-production systems. In this role, you will work on highly complex systems and provide general technology assistance.
- Proactively review, monitor, and address issues in production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported software/system related issues (production and non-production environments)
- Install/Implement third-party enterprise software
- Facilitate automating third-party application/software deployment
- Create and document system changes, updates, and resolutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported software/system related issues
- Clearly communicate status of open issues to the team and management
- Confidently make informed, data-driven decisions in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years supporting enterprise software applications
- 2+ years’ experience with systems and IT operations (DevOps experience a plus)
- 2+ Microsoft SQL Server
- Mongo db experience a plus
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, directed, and passionate about what you do
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and assignmentsAbility to work effectively independently and within a team environment
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: ITOpsHR@lanvera.com