SQL Server DBA
Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
The SQL Server DBA position is working with software developers, product managers, client services, IT Operations, and QA specialists. In this role, you will leverage your passion for MSSQL Server technologies including support, design and developing solutions to existing offerings.
- Coordinate with other teams to facilitate product builds, deployments, configurations and support of applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported software/system related issues
- Create and document system changes, updates, and resolutions
- Address and provide performance improvement solutions. Share with development/devop teams
- Clearly communicate status of open issues to the team and management
- Proactively review, recommend, and implement changes to the infrastructure
- Confidently make informed, data-driven decisions in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Implement high quality, secure and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards
- Monitoring databases and keeping them available and high-performing
- Manage access to and the overall security of the platform.
- Perform release activities in support of the application
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years MS SQL Server skills, ODBC, Excel, SSRS, Report design and generation
- 2+ years SQL Server transactional replication
- Experience with SQL Server Service Broker ( highly desired)
- 3 + years’ experience with systems and IT operations (DevOps experience a plus)
- MongoDB experience a plus
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies is preferred
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: ITOpsHR@lanvera.com