Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries and is expanding into other vertical markets.
Lanvera is seeking a hands-on team lead for the IT Operations department. This individual will be responsible for maintaining existing corporate systems resources on various Windows platforms, including hardware, operating systems, network infrastructure, software upgrades, security patches and virus protection.
The perfect candidate has deep experience working with server platforms such as Windows Server 2008/2012, with a strong focus on networking and VMware, an understanding and in-depth knowledge of managing and administrating VMware VSphere, Microsoft Active Directory services and storage area networks, the ability to understand and solve business problems, and project the ultimate in professionalism in representing the company. This is an outstanding opportunity to be at the touch points between IT, operations and the business, and to learn Lanvera from top to bottom.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of Windows Server administration experience
- 4+ years of networking experience, including physical layer and VMWare virtual switches
- 4+ years of VMWare administration experience
- 2+ years of VMWare Horizon Desktop administration experience
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory administration and Group Policy
- Experience with writing and executing queries in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above
- Microsoft certification (MCSA, MCITP or MCSE) preferred
- Very strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, in both verbal and in written form
- Strong hardware/software troubleshooting and network diagnostic skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and lead a team
- Must be able to learn quickly and have the temperament to mentor others
- Must be able to be coached and take on challenging projects
- Must be able to work an on-call shift rotating with other staff which will include weekends and evenings
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: VPHR@lanvera.com