Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
The Implementation Manager reports to the VP of Client Services and has overall responsibility for the successful scope, quotation, SOW generation and management of new implementation and change management projects. This position requires hands on management of our most complex implementations. Lanvera’s implementations include design and delivery of custom documents, emails, texts and other customer communications using complex rules across multiple delivery platforms including Print / Mail, E-Presentment and Payment Processing, Email, SMS, and EDI. In each implementation, the first step is the design and architecture of documents, rules and work flows to attain a highly automated process for producing and delivering customer communications to all delivery channels.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and leadership skills plus multiple years of post-sales implementation and change management experience on business application software.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with clients
- 10+ years of Professional Services or Business Software Implementation Management experience
- 5+ years of Business Analyst work
- Experience in generating Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Experience in writing business requirements specifications detailing business rules for document processing and delivery
- Track record of on-time, on-budget project delivery
- Ability to manage a vast number of short term projects
- Successful in fast paced, high stress environments
- Stability - A history of intelligent career decisions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP certification preferred
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: VPHR@lanvera.com