The Software Developer position is a hands-on role that emphasizes moderate to advanced skills in developing enterprise-level software applications in the Microsoft .NET development stack. This position will serve as a key team member supporting the delivery of Lanvera’s next generation of highly available, horizontally scalable, best-in-class platforms. This role requires the ability to develop complex systems using modern architectures leveraging DevOps disciplines to automate build pipelines, testing, and deployment. This position will support all SDLC phases working closely with various project stakeholders including Product Development, Enterprise Architecture, QA, and Operations to define system requirements, system designs, and release planning.
- Hands on development of middle-tier and backend layers of enterprise software systems
- Work with business owners to analyze and clarify high-level and detailed requirements.
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture team to integrate standards regarding design patterns, tooling, DevOps, code quality, code management, documentation, and best practices.
- Analyze, design, develop, debug and support high quality, secure, and maintainable software solutions related new products and enhancements.
- Participate in code reviews and technical meetings.
- Influence project planning and estimates.
- Drive assigned tasks to completion (highly motivated, gets things done, self-starter).
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of combined experience in large scale product (software) development
- Highly skilled in the Microsoft .NET development stack
- .NET Core and Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Azure DevOps/TFS, Git, IIS, JSON
- Proficient in relational database design
- Significant complex software design and development experience using Service Oriented Architecture
- Highly collaborative team player able to work effectively with all project stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and technical writing skills
- Experience developing scalable, internet-facing, multi-tenant applications
- Experience with implementing authentication/authorization such as SAML, OAuth, JWT, Active Directory, etc.
- Enterprise software design utilizing message queueing and microservice architecture
- Experience with workflow based and/or event-driven platforms
- Experience with DevOps practices including unit/integration tests that run on build, test automation, CI/CD, production health engineering and operations support
- Experience with Git in a feature branch/team environment using peer code reviews