Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, compliance notices, and other business-critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
The Business Development Representative is part of Lanvera’s Sales division and will generate leads through phone and email engagement, initiate customer contact and promote Lanvera’s business solutions while qualifying and developing new business opportunities. This role requires a passion for sales and the ability to acquire quality perspective leads.
• Discover and qualify prospective clients
• Aggressively hunt for new business opportunities within a bank, credit union, and mortgage verticals
• Quickly learn Lanvera’s capabilities and match them with the needs of potential clients
• Exemplify clear understanding of Lanvera’s value proposition
• Conduct information gathering and create post-conversation summary
• Engage proper players in the prospective account
• Schedule web/face-to-face presentations
• Assemble and provide “summary of understanding” to prospect
• Create concise emails to highlight Lanvera’s business solutions
• Track and detail all completed activities in Salesforce
• Consistently achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI’s
• 2-5 years of call center and/or inside sales experience
• College degree preferred
• Strong phone presence
• Hunter mentality
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
• Experience building and managing a pipeline from cold calling
• Proven ability to learn quickly and think analytically
• Excellent organizational skills
• Outgoing personality and passion for sales
• Quickly and aggressively build a new book of business
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.