Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business-critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’ s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’ s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although time to market is always important, Lanvera’ s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
The CFO position reports directly to the CEO and is an on-premises position. The CFO manages all administrative functions of the business and is very hands on in the day-to-day functions today. These duties include but not limited to overseeing and managing all daily and monthly general accounting functions (A/R, A/P, G/L, month end close, financial statement preparation, reconciliations, analysis, etc.), Budgeting and Forecasting, Human Resources, and Payroll. The Senior Accountant reports directly to and supports the CFO.
The goal for the ideal candidate is to streamline the above-described current processes, bring more automation and actionable intelligence into the organization. This is accomplished by either internally designed and developed software solutions or integrating and implementing third-party tools.
The ideal candidate can assist the COO in designing and planning how the administrative functions operate in a more automated fashion in the future. We’re looking for an individual that desires to have an impact on growing a successful business.
- Review, create and improve accounting policies and procedures ensuring accounting practices follow GAAP requirements.
- Responsible for all daily/weekly/monthly general accounting functions.
- Daily management, forecasting and reconciliation of all company cash and investments.
- Perform timely, accurate monthly close including all supporting documentation, variance reports and financial statement preparation.
- Perform financial analysis as needed.
- Update company budget and forecast monthly.
- Assist in designing efficient, meaningful, and actionable reporting.
- Review current processes and procedures always seeking to fine tune and develop more effective and efficient processes.
- Participate in updating and redesigning client automated billing system.
- Responsible to ensure adherence to vendor contract terms.
- Manage semi-monthly payroll and human resource functions including company policies and procedures and company benefits.
- 8+ years of hands-on accounting experience including closing the books, financial statement preparation and analysis.
- CPA Certification-required.
- Implementing and/or designing systems and reporting platforms.
- Human resource experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a strong plus.
- Strong in-depth, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional work ethic.
- High degree of self-discipline and motivation.
- Strong understanding of all accounting aspects.
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Must maintain strict discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company and employee information.
Lanvera offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including:
- Three weeks of PTO.
- Health Insurance.
- 401k including employer matching dollars.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Employer paid long-term disability policy.
- Relaxed dress code
Please send your resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org