Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business-critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
We’re significantly increasing our software development team for the next generation of our processing infrastructure, customer portal, and electronic delivery platforms including E-Presentment, Payment Processing, Intelligent E-Forms, and delivering scalable customer communications to mobile devices.
The Data Services position within the Client and Professional Services department requires a highly skilled .NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, high-quality and high-performance applications on the Microsoft technology stack. This includes setting up C# processors and schemas for variable and transactional data and configuring all possible data variations. Other responsibilities include working with Lanvera Project Managers on varied client projects.
• Define XML or JSON schema documents (XSDs), based on client/business requirements
• Develop and maintain code that converts various input formats to XML/JSON data, using C# in Visual Studio
• Define and maintain test cases for the above programs, and perform unit testing
• Develop and maintain tools and programs that support daily processing, and/or to meet customer requirements, using C# in Visual Studio
• Develop and maintain SQL queries and stored procedures, in SQL Server databases
• Deploy code, schema and/or database changes to production once approved by Layout and/or a Project Manager
• Provide production support during business and non-business hours
• Attend client and internal meetings as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 4+ years experience with C#
• Ability to pay attention to detail and work independently with minimal supervision
• Good knowledge of .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
• Expert knowledge of RDBMS platforms (4+ years), SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle experience will be considered.
• Strong knowledge of testing strategies at the unit and integrations levels
• Ability to solve complex problems and apply appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job
• Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Experience with ETL, XML/XSD, JSON
• Ability to plan and prioritize activities aligned to changing demands, balance multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology or related field
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Standard business hours. Production support during evenings and weekends as assigned.
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Team focused work environment
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.