Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business-critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although the time to market is always important, Lanvera’s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
As a Systems Engineer, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the on-premises infrastructure of the organization. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of systems and applications, providing reliable and resilient solutions. This position offers an exciting opportunity to support the existing infrastructure as well as grow into contributing to the next generation Azure cloud environment.
- Maintain the company’s on-premise IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, Active Directory, backups and DR.
- Develop and implement infrastructure strategies that align with business objectives and meet performance, security, and availability requirements.
- Monitor and optimize system performance, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure-related issues, providing timely and effective solutions to minimize disruption to operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define infrastructure requirements and ensure alignment with development and operational goals.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and monitoring using industry-standard tools and technologies.
- Implement and maintain security measures to safeguard company and client data, adhering to industry best practices and compliance standards.
- Perform routine audits, ensuring systems are up-to-date with the latest patches and updates.
- Work closely with vendors to repair hardware in the Data Centers across servers, storage arrays, appliances or any other infrastructure hardware.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of the IT infrastructure setup, configurations, and processes.
- Assist in capacity planning and resource allocation to ensure the scalability of infrastructure systems.
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements, recommending relevant improvements to enhance the overall infrastructure performance and security.
- Conduct security reviews and implement measures to protect the infrastructure and data.
- Follow disciplined Incident, Problem and Change Management procedures.
- Make data-driven decisions in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Work in a highly collaborative software development environment that is primarily onsite.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or commensurate experience.
- Professional certifications (e.g., CCNA, MCSA, Azure Administrator) or related.
- Proven experience supporting IT Infrastructure with a strong understanding of network protocols, VMware, server administration, and cloud technologies.
- Proficiency in managing and troubleshooting Windows operating systems.
- Expertise supporting storage solutions, backup systems, and disaster recovery processes.
- PowerShell, Bash, and/or Python experience
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Exceptional communication and teamwork abilities, with a customer-centric approach.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Cloud Platform exposure including automation, CI/CD, containerization and scripting.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
No travel required.
Dallas/Fort Worth candidates only for on-site office employment; No relocation.
Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org