Local, onsite opportunity.
Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications and documents including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, and compliance notices.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although the time to market is always important, Lanvera’ s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
Lanvera is seeking an Implementation Project Manager to join our Client Services team. The Implementation Project Manager will play a pivotal role in implementation and change management projects. The ideal candidate will possess a strong customer service focus and have experience managing multiple projects in a client-facing environment. They will be able to work effectively with both technical and non-technical project resources.
- Manage new customer on-boarding projects with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Execute multiple, complex large-scale implementation projects
- Manage multiple change management projects from inception to completion.
- Manage the change order process for assigned book of business
- Work effectively with multiple job functions to assemble level of effort estimates for new client projects and drive the projects to meet those estimates
- Maintain the project management systems to track, measure, and report on project progress
- Identify areas for improvement in the project management process and advocate for change
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent client-facing communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple, client-facing projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible in times of change
- Ability to comprehend and interpret technical documentation
- Proficient in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Ability to motivate and encourage project team members
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- 4-10 years of Project Management experience
- A BS or BA degree in an applicable field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Experience in Financial Services industry or SAAS implementation is strongly preferred
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability, MONTHLY Gas Stipend
Please send your resume and salary history to: email@example.com