Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
This position is a member of the Information Technology Infrastructure team, whose purpose is to provide technical support to the mission and vision of LANVERA’s operations. As a systems technician, the incumbent is required to have demonstrated an aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technologies across multiple disciplines and possess a continued strong desire to learn and apply designs, techniques, patterns and technologies strengthening the team’s technical capabilities and business acumen. Emphasis on continual application of and promotion of these ideals with peers for self-development, self-improvement, service excellence through continuous learning, and reliability in applying what was learned, as the foundation of our knowledge culture.
- Demonstrate technical and operational competency executing duties covering Endpoint Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM)
- Perform daily asset management for all technology endpoints for offices and data centers
- Manage tasks and/or tickets assigned, managing work it a timely manner to keep all corporate employees technically productive
- Provide competent documentation for Knowledgebase articles for all department requirements regarding existing and new technology deployments
- Consistently demonstrates aptitude and exuberance for ITO technology consultation and support, ensuring LANVERA’s high availability and resiliency of IT services, both inside and outside the team
- Available standard business hours in the corporate office. Although, due to the nature of Information Technology work, overtime and weekend availability may be required
- Collaborate well with other IT technicians to complete projects and implementations
- Offer an outstanding customer experience to all employees in solving technology issues
- Completion of at least two information technology certifications in one of the below disciplines
- CompTIA (A+ / IT Fundamentals, Network+)
- ITIL Foundation v3+
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (MCP/MCSA)
- Microsoft Office 365 (MCSA: Office 365 / MCSE: Productivity)
- Demonstrate technical and operational competency in a Microsoft Windows environment. Specific areas to the technology environment include:
- Compute. Dell Computing Hardware, Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System
- Identity / Access. Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, WINS, RBAC Concepts.
- Infrastructure Monitoring. Netwrix, Manage Engine OpManager
- Data Protection. Email Security, Antivirus, Endpoint Encryption, PasswordState, Veeam Backup & Recovery
- Knowledge / Collaboration Management. Microsoft SharePoint, ITSM
- Productivity Applications. Microsoft Office 365, including Project and Visio, Adobe Creative Suite
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.