Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business-critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’ s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’ s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although time to market is always important, Lanvera’ s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
The Software Developer position is a hands-on role that emphasizes moderate to advanced skills in developing enterprise level software applications in the Microsoft .NET development stack. This position will serve as a team member supporting the delivery of Lanvera’ s next generation of highly available, horizontally scalable, best-in-class platforms. This role requires the ability to contribute and maintain software for complex systems using modern architectures leveraging DevOps disciplines. This position will work closely with Product Development, Enterprise Architecture, QA and Operations regarding requirements, design and implementation.
- Hands-on development of middle-tier and backend layers of enterprise software systems.
- Work with business owners to analyze and clarify high-level and detailed requirements.
- Implement features following established standards with respect to design patterns, tooling, DevOps, code quality, code management, documentation, and best practices.
- Analyze, design, develop, debug and support high quality, secure, and maintainable software solutions related new products and enhancements.
- Participate in code reviews and technical meetings.
- Influence project planning and estimates for software development tasks.
- Drive assigned tasks to completion against commitments (highly motivated, gets things done, self-starter).
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in large scale product (software) development
- Experience using the Microsoft .NET development stack
- .NET 6, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET Web API, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Azure DevOps/TFS, Git, IIS, JSON
- Proficient in relational database design
- Highly collaborative team player able to work effectively with all levels of project stakeholders
- Experience developing scalable, internet-facing, multi-tenant applications
- Experience with unit testing practices and frameworks
- Experience with DevOps practices including unit/integration tests that run on build, test automation, CI/CD, production health engineering and operations support
- Experience with Git in a feature branch/team environment using peer code reviews