Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business-critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although the time to market is always important, Lanvera’s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
The Lead Full-Stack Software Developer position is a hands-on role that emphasizes advanced knowledge of developing front-end web applications with the Vue.js framework and back-end web applications with the .NET developer platform. This role leads a team of Front-End and Back-End Developers to finalize deliverables. The Lead Full-Stack Software Developer acts as an ambassador for the Development team while working with multiple business development teams, including Business Analysts, UX Designers, Architects, QA, and DevOps, to ensure delivery throughout the SDLC process.
Along with the development of business applications, the Lead Full-Stack Software Developer is expected to act as a leader and mentor to other Developers on the team, a designer of systems and solutions, an author of documentation, and a SME of multiple applications and codebases.
Lanvera has multiple software development teams, each focused on specific problem domains. Each development team contains multiple Developers, including one or more Lead Developers, who report to a Director of Development. The development teams work as part of a business development lifecycle, which also includes product managers, business analysts, an architecture team, a UX design team, quality assurance analysts, a DevOps team, and IT operations staff.
- Convert static mockups produced by UX Designers into fully functional complex web applications.
- Collaborate with UX Team to develop and maintain a frontend design system standardized across all enterprise frontend applications.
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture team to establish standards regarding design patterns, tooling, DevOps, code quality, code management, documentation, and best practices.
- Collaborate with Developers to define API contracts implementing best practice design patterns for BFF layer of frontend applications.
- Provide expert guidance on front-end and back-end development standards supporting a two-year enterprise technology roadmap.
- Convert business and technical requirements into work items for the Development Team.
- Influence project planning and estimates.
- Drive assigned tasks to completion providing status updates and issue escalation.
- Lead and participate in code reviews and technical meetings.
- Provide technical mentorship to team members.
- Coordinate with other teams to facilitate the build, deployment, configuration, and support of applications.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Contribute technical documentation (low-level architectural diagrams, ERDs, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer, with strong knowledge of:
- Vue.js (Angular 2+ or React knowledge is fine, as long as you are willing to learn Vue.js)
- Modern web standards, responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility, common frontend design patterns
- The .NET platform, C# language, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Data Transformation
- Debugging and troubleshooting with Visual Studio and VS Code
- Unit Tests
- Managing external libraries and packages with npm and NuGet
- Experience designing and developing consumer-facing enterprise applications
- Experience with Git and peer code reviews
- Experience with Azure DevOps Boards (or similar work item tracking software)
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable individually or collaboratively whiteboarding and designing systems
- Strong attention to detail. Websites should match the requirements of UX Designers with a high level of precision.
- RabbitMQ (or similar .NET message broker)
- Build pipelines, release/deployment pipelines, and CI/CD
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with implementing authentication/authorization such as SAML, OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Developing internet-facing applications and applications used by multiple tenants.
- Flexible hours
- Work from home day, one per week
- Casual dress code. For example, jeans and a nice shirt.
- Fast developer-grade laptop with plenty of RAM and an SSD
- Dual monitors
- Up-to-date developer tools and we upgrade to the latest tooling as fast as possible.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: email@example.com
Optionally, alongside your resume, please provide examples of your previous work. This could include a portfolio, links to sites we can access, and/or links to GitHub projects.