Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business-critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although the time to market is always important, Lanvera’s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
This position is a member of the Information Technology Security and Network team, whose purpose is to provide security and technical support to the mission and vision of Lanvera’s operations. The ideal candidate for the role of senior cloud security engineer should possess a proven track record in designing and implementing secure cloud solutions in Azure. They should also possess experience in identifying, comprehending, and resolving security issues and vulnerabilities across various disciplines. Candidates who display a strong desire to learn and apply new designs, techniques, patterns, and technologies to enhance Lanvera’s security posture are preferred. Continuous application and promotion of these ideals among peers for self-improvement, service excellence, and reliability in applying learned knowledge are the foundation of our knowledge culture.
- Assisting in the evolution and advancement of Lanvera’s security posture through the daily in the execution of tasks / incident, remediation activities, and projects.
- Design, develop, and implement secure cloud-based solutions in Azure, including infrastructure as code, network security, identify and access management, data security, and application security.
- Demonstrate technical and operational competency in executing the information security program. Specifically:
- Information Security Incident Response. Intrusion Detection, Threat Hunting, Information Security Incident Response Testing.
- Security Event Analysis and Reporting. SIEM configuration and tuning, responding to alerts and triggers, reporting.
- Internal and External Vulnerability / Penetration Testing. Perform routine testing (network and application), coordinating with technical teams on remediation efforts and reporting on vulnerability status.
- Infrastructure Security. Network Security (e.g., Firewalls, NID/P, WAF), Endpoints (e.g., NGAV, EDR), Email hygiene.Data Protection.
- Data Loss Prevention, Data Encryption, Key Management.
- Maintain and Enhance Security Design. In compliance with LANVERA policy and ISO 27001
- Collaborate well with other IT technicians to complete projects and implementations.
- Participate in incident response and forensic investigations to identify the root cause of security incidents and implement preventive measures.
- Consistently demonstrates aptitude and exuberance for ITO technology consultation and support, ensuring LANVERA’s security, high availability, and resiliency of IT services, both inside and outside the team.
- Available standard business hours in the corporate office. Although, due to the nature of Information Technology work, overtime and weekend availability may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferred in Cybersecurity, IT, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Completion of at least two information technology / security certifications at least one should be include the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
- EC Council Certified Incident Handler (CIH)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (e.g. GCIA, GPCS)
- Microsoft Certifications
- – Azure Security Engineer Associate
- – Cybersecurity Architect Expert
- 5+ years as a security professional performing daily monitoring, network / application testing, vulnerability management, and incident investigation / response functions
- 5+ years as a cloud security engineer with a focus on Azure
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills are essential
- Strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, in both verbal and in written form
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Must be able to learn quickly and have the temperament to mentor others
- Develop and promote adoption of standards and drive to improve security posture in systems / application design.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings as required.
- Team collaboration requires this position at be 80% of time in the corporate office. No travel requirements.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: email@example.com