Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
This position is a member of the Information Technology Security and Network team, whose purpose is to provide security and technical support to the mission and vision of LANVERA’s operations. As a senior security engineer, the incumbent is required to have demonstrated aptitude for identifying, understanding, and troubleshooting security issue and vulnerabilities across multiple disciplines. Additionally, a strong desire to continue to learn and apply designs, techniques, patterns, and technologies to strengthen Lanvera’s security posture. Emphasis on continual application of and promotion of these ideals with peers for self-development, self-improvement, service excellence through continuous learning, and reliability in applying what was learned, as the foundation of our knowledge culture.
- Assisting in the evolution and advancement of Lanvera’s security posture through the daily in the execution of tasks / incident, remediation activities, and projects.
- Demonstrate technical and operational competency executing the information security program. Specifically:
- Information Security Incident Response. Intrusion Detection, Threat Hunting, Information Security Incident Response Testing.
- Security Event Analysis and Reporting. SIEM configuration and tuning, responding to alerts and triggers, reporting.
- Internal and External Vulnerability / Penetration Testing. Perform routine testing (network and application), coordinating with technical teams on remediation efforts and reporting on vulnerability status.
- Infrastructure Security. Network Security (e.g., Firewalls, NID/P, WAF), Endpoints (e.g., NGAV, EDR), Email hygiene.
- Data Protection. Data Loss Prevention, Data Encryption, Key Management.
- Maintain and Enhance Security Design. In compliance with LANVERA policy and ISO 27001
- Collaborate well with other IT technicians to complete projects and implementations.
- Consistently demonstrates aptitude and exuberance for ITO technology consultation and support, ensuring LANVERA’s security, high availability, and resiliency of IT services, both inside and outside the team.
- Available standard business hours in the corporate office. Although, due to the nature of Information Technology work, overtime and weekend availability may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferred in Cybersecurity, IT, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Completion of at least two information technology / security certifications at least one should be include the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
- EC Council Certified Incident Handler (CIH)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (e.g. GCIA, GPCS)
- 5+ years as a security professional performing daily monitoring, network / application testing, vulnerability management, and incident investigation / response functions
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills are essential
- Strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, in both verbal and in written form
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Must be able to learn quickly and have the temperament to mentor others
- Develop and promote adoption of standards and drive to improve security posture in systems / application design.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings as required.
- Team collaboration requires this position at be 80% of time in the corporate office. No travel requirements.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.