Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
This role will be a part of the Enterprise Architecture Team and will report to and work closely with the CTO providing technical expertise and guidance to architect and support the delivery of highly available, horizontally scalable, enterprise-class systems. This role will help shape the technology strategy and architecture for all new platform development routinely collaborating with product owners, business analysts, development leadership, and other cross-functional business and technology teams.
This is not a hands-on development role; however, a strong development background is required with occasional development responsibilities centered around proof of concept and templating. The software architect will focus on the product domain bringing deep technical expertise and knowledge to help make key technology and architecture decisions. This role requires strong written and verbal communication, as well as expertise in software design patterns and general best practices (e.g. DevOps, standards, documentation). The candidate should feel confident challenging ideas, debating various design choices, asking inquisitive questions, leading discussions, and developing high-level and detailed system designs.
- Technical leadership in Enterprise Software Architecture.
- Lead and/or facilitate solution design workshops with key stakeholders to provide analysis and solution design expertise that align with enterprise standards.
- Work with business owners to analyze and clarify high-level and detailed requirements.
- Support development of strategic plans for architecture, development and DevOps.
- Create and maintain current and future state full-stack architecture diagrams and documentation.
- Enable and support the development team by providing consulting support to ensure projects are aligned with overall enterprise architecture.
- Develop reference architecture, solution templates and proof of concepts.
- Work with development leadership to establish standards regarding design patterns, tooling, DevOps, code quality, code management, documentation, and best practices.
- Support buy versus build analysis and vendor selection.
- Leads/participates in code reviews and technical meetings. Provides technical mentorship.
- Influences project planning and estimates.
- Lead and/or facilitate technology awareness/education sessions, technology trend research, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of combined experience in large scale product (software) development with minimum of 5 years as an architect.
- Complex enterprise software design and architecture expertise using various design patterns
- Highly proficient in relational database design
- Highly skilled in the Microsoft .NET development stack
- Comfortable individually or collaboratively whiteboarding and designing systems from scratch
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences through excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent executive and team-level presentation and facilitation skills
- Highly collaborative team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Expertise in designing and building scalable, internet-facing, multi-tenant applications
- Expertise with implementing authentication/authorization such as SAML, OAuth, JWT, Active Directory, etc.
- Enterprise software architecture utilizing message queueing and a modular architecture
- Experience with workflow based and/or event-driven platforms
- Experience with DevOps practices including unit/integration tests that run on build, test automation, CI/CD, production health engineering and operations support
- Experience with Git in a feature branch/team environment using peer code reviews
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to Lanvera Careers.