Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business-critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although the time to market is always important, Lanvera’s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will play a crucial role in developing enterprise-level software applications in the Microsoft .NET development stack. You will be a key team member supporting the delivery of Lanvera’s next generation of highly available, horizontally scalable, best-in-class platforms. In this hands-on role, you will develop complex systems using modern event-driven, asynchronous, micro-service architectures. You will work with the Enterprise Architecture team to establish design patterns, tooling, DevOps, code quality, code management, documentation, and best practices. This position will support all SDLC phases working closely with various project stakeholders.
- Develop middle-tier and backend layers of enterprise software systems.
- Analyze, design, develop, debug, and support high-quality, secure, and maintainable software solutions for new products and enhancements.
- Lead and participate in code reviews and technical meetings and provide technical mentorship to junior team members.
- Influence project planning and estimates.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to establish standards and best practices.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of combined experience in large scale product (software) development.
- Highly skilled in the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- NET Core and Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Azure DevOps/TFS, Git, IIS, JSON.
- Highly proficient in relational database design.
- Development experience using Service Oriented and/or Microservice Architecture.
- Highly collaborative team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Experience developing scalable, internet-facing, multi-tenant applications.
- Experience with asynchronous event-driven micro-service architecture including message queueing and saga state machines.
- Experience with RabbitMQ and MassTransit development platforms.
At Lanvera, we value people over technology. We believe great people, not great technology, create great software. We foster a culture of collaboration and support, leveraging the unique strengths of each team member. We recognize and celebrate excellent work, and we believe in growth through challenge. If you share these values, we encourage you to reach out and join our team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 401k match and profit sharing.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and the next generation of our flagship product.
- Small, highly collaborative team environment with a focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
Please send your resume and salary history to: email@example.com