Local, onsite opportunity.
Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications and documents including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, and compliance notices.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although the time to market is always important, Lanvera’ s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
The Senior Software Developer position is a hands-on role that emphasizes advanced skills in developing full-stack software solutions coded in C# on the Microsoft .NET development stack as well as system design, data modeling, mentorship, and team leadership skills. This role requires the ability to design complex systems from scratch and the ability to see the project through all layers of the SDLC including successful testing, production release, and hand-off with appropriate support and technical documentation to the operations team.
- Business and data layer technical design and architecture
- Independently implementing solutions with little to no oversight
- Driving assigned tasks to completion (highly motivated, gets things done, self-starter)
- Mentoring and advising less experienced team members
- Working with business users to analyze and clarify requirements and user stories
- Implement high-quality, secure, and maintainable code that conforms to coding standards
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
- Contributing technical documentation (ERD, technical design documents, code comments, etc.)
- Working with other developers to define and document the systems architecture and development patterns and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a seasoned software developer using the modern Microsoft stack
- Significant complex software design and architecture experience using Service Oriented Architecture
- Comfortable individually or collaboratively whiteboarding and designing systems from scratch
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and technical writing skills
- Experience developing internet-facing, multi-tenant applications
- Enterprise software design utilizing message queueing and a microservice architecture
- Experience with a service bus-based architecture using MassTransit or NServiceBus
- Experience with async/await, dependency injection, writing unit/integration tests that run on build
- Experience with the latest features of SQL Server
- Experience with implementing authentication/authorization such as OAuth, JWT, Active Directory, etc.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org