Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
Lanvera is hiring a full-time Service Technician for our facility in Coppell, Texas. The Service Technician will use provided tools to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of high speed inkjet presses and intelligent inserting equipment. The candidate must have strong mechanical skills, ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams and strong computer skills. Lanvera is seeking a self-starter with a strong work ethic who can thrive in a very fast-paced environment who always strives to do what is right for our customers. The individual will learn and support all aspects of the print and mail operation.
This position has the following responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all production equipment
- Diagnose and repair production equipment as needed
- Respond to equipment malfunctions with urgency to ensure maximum uptime
- Properly maintain parts inventory including accurately logging parts consumed and reorder parts as necessary
- Assist and train operators in the operation of the equipment
- Maintain equipment and site cleanliness
- Perform facility maintenance as required
- Available for after hours on call service during peak production workloads
- Operate production equipment as needed or directed by Management
- Great mechanical skills and ability to understand electrical diagrams
- Strong PC computer skills
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs independently
- Available to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts while standing/walking throughout duration of shift
- Ability to maneuver in and around equipment including kneeling, bending, crouching
- Available to work weekends and/or holidays or varied/extended hours as necessary
- Team oriented player who can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate both verbally and written in English
- Only candidates from the Dallas TX and surrounding areas please
- Experience maintaining production equipment in a fast-paced environment is a plus
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar for dollar matching, profit sharing and long-term disability. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.