Local, onsite opportunity.
Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications and documents including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, and compliance notices.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although the time to market is always important, Lanvera’ s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will work closely with software developers, development managers, product managers, and other QA Analysts. The Software QA Analyst will be responsible for test planning, test case development, and test execution.
- Translate business requirements and technical specifications into test cases
- Collaborate with others to clarify requirements and specifications and how those translate to test plans and test cases
- Test application functionality to specifications and provide feedback to Software Developers, QA Leads, and Product Managers
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to QA team and manager
- Estimate the effort required to perform all QA activities assigned
- Mine for data, backend validation, and perform data quality analysis via SQL Queries
- Review test cases with cross-functional team members.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Troubleshoots and resolves or recommends solutions to a diverse range of complex software testing problems. Uses judgment within defined policies and practices (includes software and technical documentation solutions).
- Coordinate and communicate with resources onsite and nearshore/offshore to complete assigned projects
- Document status and final reports for QA activities
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in software QA testing and/or development
- Strong experience with software test tools, methodologies, and test plans
- Experience in requirements analysis and reviews
- Excellent in writing test scenarios and test cases
- Experience in understanding of database design and experience writing SQL queries
- Experience in understanding API’s and experience in testing API web services
- Experience working on both agile and waterfall projects
- Microsoft Azure Dev Ops (ADP) experience is a plus
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good interpersonal skills
- Expert computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to seek underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org