Local, onsite opportunity.
Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications and documents including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, and compliance notices.
As a technology company, Lanvera is focused on implementing enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture. Scalable, reliable, secure multi-tenant platforms are the cornerstone of Lanvera’s business. As a result, next-generation products run on microservice event-driven architecture implemented in a cloud-based Kubernetes environment. There is a strong emphasis on DevSecOps practices centered around automation. Lanvera’s platforms implement industry-standard security solutions including OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML SSO, and multi-factor authentication. Lanvera is a Microsoft .NET shop leveraging the development stack’s latest versions for API layer and backend platforms. Client and Consumer-facing applications are developed with a componentized frontend design system consisting of Vue.js, Storyboard, Invision, as well as various other support tools.
Although the time to market is always important, Lanvera’ s primary focus is building long-term high-quality systems where a culture of excellence reverberates through all that we do.
Seeking a seasoned Systems Engineer with deep technical skillset supporting on-premise infrastructure technologies along with the vision to chart a course toward public cloud solutions. As a key member of the DevOps team, you will maintain system uptime, stability, performance, and security to ensure the highest customer service levels. You will leverage your people skills as you develop and implement agile solutions that scale with the business and involve close collaboration across IT, application development, and business stakeholders.
- Support a large on-premise VMware virtual Server environment running Windows with a small Linux footprint
- Ensure High Availability leveraging Windows Clustering technology
- Highly resilient backup and recovery system (VMware SRM and Veeam) including regular testing of disaster recovery procedure
- Maintain subset of physical business-critical Windows servers (Dell)
- Administer Active Directory and Group Policies
- Manage HP Nimble storage arrays to ensure optimal storage solutions across the business
- Oversee server/storage technology in two Data Centers and a third office location
- Enhance enterprise monitoring capabilities to facilitate a highly proactive posture
- Define, document, and implement policies and procedures for monitoring, backups, security, DR, and capacity planning
- Adept at problem-solving complex problems; troubleshooting
- Maintain non-prod environments to support efficient application development lifecycles (ie. SDLC)
- Bring a passion to staying current on industry trends, architect future infrastructure solutions and make forward-looking software/hardware purchase recommendations
- Adhere closely to change control and related ITIL practices
- Collaborate closely with the Security and Network teams to safeguard infrastructure systems
- Adept at communicating technical information to stakeholders across the organization
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Work in a highly collaborative software development environment that is primarily onsite
- Participate in public cloud design guidance/implementation to support growing business demands
- Manage Exchange and Office365 messaging systems
- Develop scripts (ie. Powershell) to automate manual functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience
- 6+ years experience administering Windows Server and AD environments
- 4+ years experience supporting enterprise storage arrays
- 4+ years experience supporting VMware
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud and/or Linux
- Experience with Telephony
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume email@example.com