Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
THE POSITION- Onsite 80%
The Variable Data Programmer is a member of our Client Professional Services group responsible for the creation and change management of our client’s customer communications including statements, invoices, letters, tax forms plus email and SMS templates. This position requires interaction with Lanvera project managers to create mockup samples for client sign-off along with building the programs and workflows for final documents. Data streams include Lanvera standardized XML and JSON as input to Quadient Designer. A typical single document project ranges from one (1) hour for a change to sixteen (16) hours or more for a complex creation.
The ideal candidate has document composition background and experience with Quadient, HP Extreme or other CCM is desirable but not required. Other relevant programming experience might include report building, document creation using standard programming languages, ETL, web page creation or data mapping experience. Lanvera will provide extensive training of our processes and the Quadient Designer tool.
This position is ideal for professionals that thrive in a fast-paced world, where every day is a new day, packed with variety of new projects. The reward of exceptional client service brings the satisfaction of very happy and appreciative clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience handling complex data represented in JSON, XML and CSV formats
- Familiarity with basic programming concepts like filtering, if/then conditions, and looping structures.
- Ability to prioritize activities aligned to changing demands, balance multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Document composition and layout design experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Quadient (Inspire Designer) or other document generation software a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire for interacting and collaborating with internal and client teams
- Outstanding team attitude
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, Health Insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: email@example.com