Lanvera is a leading Customer Communications Management (CCM) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and multi‐channel delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business critical documents. With 30 years of experience in CCM, Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries, and continues to expand into other markets.
The Project Manager position has responsibility for tracking the schedules and assignments for design and development of the various Lanvera products, making sure the teams commit to and understand the product delivery schedule, from inception to delivery. The Project Manager works with business units, Development Directors, Business Analysts, UX designers and Interface Architects to build the project schedules.
- Interacting with business and technical units to build and drive project schedules
- Create professional project specific documents for delivery to teams and upper management
- Prioritize and escalate issues as needed through appropriate communication channels
- Maintain best practices, document procedures and sequences
- Manage project scheduling from inception to delivery
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to team and manager
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field
- PMP certification
- Five years or more of proven experience working in a Project Management position
- Ability to prioritize activities aligned to changing demands, balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand technical terms related to software development, system and database design
- Proficiency in MS Office and other project management tools
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good writing and interpersonal skills
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: CoreDevHR@lanvera.com