Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
We’re significantly increasing our software development team for the next generation of our processing infrastructure, customer portal and electronic delivery platforms including E-Presentment, Payment Processing, Intelligent E-Forms and delivering scalable customer communications to mobile devices.
The Software Developer position is on the engineering team working with other software developers, product managers and QA specialists to help design and develop the new processing infrastructure as it relates to internal systems. These systems will be built using a Service Oriented Architecture, messaging, JSON and web APIs. The ideal candidate will have experience in these areas. This is a new development project, not maintenance of an existing system.
- Translate business requirements and technical specifications into development activities
- Work with business users to clarify requirements and specifications
- Create and document system designs using standard software design patterns
- Implement high quality, secure and maintainable code that conforms to coding standards
- Coordinate with other teams to facilitate the build, deployment, configuration and support of applications
- Unit test and debug applications using both coded and manually executed test cases
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to team and manager
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Web service/Service Oriented Architecture and HTML 5
- 3+ years MS SQL Server skills
- Strong XML, Schema (XSD), and XSL or XSLT knowledge required
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: CoreDevHR@lanvera.com