Software Development Team Lead / Architect
Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
We’re significantly increasing our software development team for designing and developing the next generation of our processing infrastructure, customer portal, and electronic delivery platforms.
The Software Development Team Lead/Architect position will lead the newly created Data Management team working with other software developers, product managers, design, and QA specialists to design and develop centralized data management systems used by other development teams for storing all client, customer, and document related data, internal and external web services, and vendor API integrations.
- Lead the Data Management development team through the Agile development effort
- Work with business users to clarify requirements and user stories
- Work with software design and development teams to define sprints and tasks
- Lead the development effort from an architectural standpoint
- Implement high quality, secure, and maintainable code that conforms to coding standards
- Coordinate with other teams to facilitate the build, deployment, configuration, and support of applications
- Clearly communicate status and open issues to team and manager
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8-10 years of experience as a software developer using the Microsoft stack (.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, IIS, TFS, Git, T-SQL, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, XML, JSON)
- Web service/Service Oriented Architecture experience
- Significant complex software design and architecture experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and technical writing skills
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: CoreDevHR@lanvera.com