Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services industry and is expanding into other vertical markets.
Lanvera is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant reporting to the Controller. This position is multi-faceted including daily transactional postings, cash management, billing and invoicing, report generation and financial statement preparation including supporting schedules. The Staff Accountant will also support the CEO’s family office activities including investment accounting and analysis, bill paying, tax planning, multiple entity accounting, tax return support schedules and other personal business support.
The ideal candidate will have proven general accounting experience and be very familiar with multiple software applications including Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax and very strong Excel skills. The position requires strong independence, the ability to correspond with vendors and clients, the ability to understand and solve business problems, and the ultimate in professionalism in representing the company and the CEO. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn all phases of accounting and investment management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of staff accounting experience
- Experience in A/P, A/R, billing and invoicing, accrual generation and financial statement preparation
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with clients and vendors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Quicken and QuickBooks
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is a big plus
- Successful in fast paced environments and ability with “must meet” timelines
- Stability - A resume history of intelligent career decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: VPHR@lanvera.com