Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries and is expanding into other vertical markets.
Lanvera is seeking to employ an systems engineer with information security focus, assigned to the IT Operations department. This individual will be responsible for providing expertise in the development and support of Information Security and Network engineering technology platforms. This position is a hands on technology engineer with specific focus on security functions: security patches and hardening, security vulnerability and remediation, security posture, IDS/IPS, and network infrastructure.
The perfect candidate has deep experience in two specific areas: (1) AlienVault USM. (2) Network Engineering support of Cisco and Palo Alto networking technologies. Experience with Microsoft and VMWARE networking, an understanding and knowledge of VMWWARE NSX, Microsoft Active Directory services, and storage area networks. It is critical to have the ability to understand and solve business problems, and assist in the continued development of a security infrastructure for high growth. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn and grow an information security practice. The security and network engineer is equal parts learner, listener, communicator, educator, and competent team member. Highly collaborative and visible role.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of Cisco Routing / Switching (LAN/WAN)
- 4+ years of Cisco Wireless (WLAN)
- 4+ years of Cisco Security (ASA, NAC)
- 4+ years of VMWare virtual networking and NSX concepts.
- Cisco certification required. CCNA preferred.
- VMWARE certification preferred.
- Strong understanding of Information Security Practices. Able to certify on AlienVault USM (ACSE).
- Strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, in both verbal and in written form.
- Strong hardware/software troubleshooting and network diagnostic skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and work well within a team.
- Must be able to learn quickly and have the temperament to mentor others.
- Must be able to be coached and take on challenging projects.
- Must be able to show availability flexibility due to the nature of information technology work. Projects and/or tasks assigned could require weekends and evenings.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: ITOpsHR@lanvera.com