Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel including print, electronic and mobile platforms. Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries and is expanding into other vertical markets.
Lanvera is seeking to employ a systems engineer architect assigned to the IT Operations department. This individual will be responsible for designing a high availability, high resilience Microsoft-centric technology platform. This position is a hands on technical leader on hardware, virtualization, operating systems, software upgrades, security patches and hardening, and network infrastructure.
The perfect candidate has deep experience working with platforms running Microsoft Windows server, with a strong focus on virtualized environments using VMware, an understanding and in-depth knowledge of managing and administrating VMware VSphere, Microsoft Active Directory services and storage area networks. It is critical to have the ability to understand and solve business problems, and plan and implement a system infrastructure for high growth. This is an outstanding opportunity to be at the touch points between IT, operations and our business. The architect role equal parts visionary, leader, listener, implementer, educator, and team member.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of Windows Server administration experience.
- 6+ years of VMWare administration experience.
- 6+ years in technologies supporting high availability environments.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory administration, advanced concepts with Group Policy, and Role Based Access Control.
- Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, WMI, and PowerShell.
- Microsoft certification MCP required. MCSA, MCITP or MCSE preferred.
- VMWARE certification VCA required. VCP preferred.
- Strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, in both verbal and in written form.
- Strong hardware/software troubleshooting and network diagnostic skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and work well within a team.
- Must be able to learn quickly and have the temperament to mentor others.
- Must be able to be coached and take on challenging projects.
- Must be able to show availability flexibility due to the nature of information technology work. Many projects and/or tasks assigned could require weekends and evenings.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: VPHR@lanvera.com