Technical Business Analyst
Lanvera is a leading Customer Communications Management (CCM) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and multi-channel delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business critical documents. With 30 years of experience in CCM, Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries, and continues to expand into other markets.
We’re significantly increasing our software development team for our next generation processing infrastructure including responsive digital delivery platforms for E-Presentment, Payment Processing, Intelligent E-Forms and delivering scalable customer communications to mobile devices.
Lanvera is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to collect, document, and maintains business requirements for all new development. Other responsibilities: Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications and participation in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows. This position reports to a Product Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years of business application or document software business analysis experience with a history of successfully defining and launching leading products
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development and data modeling
- User stories with acceptance criteria
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience working for web‐based, SaaS, or enterprise software development company(s)
- Intimate knowledge of the product development process using Scrum / Agile
- Ability to think strategically about technology and its business implications
- Technical aptitude needed to understand the implications of technical product decisions
- The ability to multi‐task and manage simultaneous projects
- The ability to think differently, challenge conventional wisdom, and drive new best practices
- Demonstrates understanding of methodologies and programming concepts related to C#, Java, .Net programming, and database constructs (SQL or MongoDB)
- Prior experience as a programmer or computer science degree preferred
- Stability ‐ A history of intelligent career decisions
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: CoreDevHR@lanvera.com