Technical Business Analyst
Lanvera is a leading Customer Communications Management (CCM) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and multi-channel delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices, and other business critical documents. With 30 years of experience in CCM, Lanvera has a strong presence in the Financial Services and Insurance industries, and continues to expand into other markets.
The Technical Business Analyst position has responsibility for defining Lanvera’s core processing, client portal, production and delivery systems. The technical business analyst collects, analyzes and maintains business and functional requirements for all development efforts. The position creates and maintains various types of documents, provides testing support and assists in delivery activities. Other responsibilities: Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical and textual techniques, including use cases, user stories, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications. The technical business analyst participates in the logical design of the system with the enterprise architecture and development teams, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
- Actively participate in requirement gathering sessions to capture requirements and key decisions across varying levels of the organization.
- Analyze business, functional and system requirements and create business process, system and data models/mappings.
- Document project requirements in the form of business and system specifications and User Stories.
- Participate in the review and validation of requirements with stakeholders to obtain requirements approval and signoff.
- Provide support to Quality Assurance teams during solution testing and validation.
- Manage multiple projects effectively to meet deadlines.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment across all levels of an organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of five years of business application or document software business analysis experience with a history of successfully defining and launching products.
- Must have experience working for web-based, SaaS, or enterprise software development company(s).
- Intimate knowledge of the product development process using Waterfall / Scrum / Agile.
- Understanding of concepts related to Microsoft .NET development technologies, Service Oriented Architecture, microservices, understanding of database constructs, Workflow and Rules Engines.
- Technical aptitude needed to understand the implications of technical product decisions.
- Experience with project management and driving projects from beginning to end.
- The ability to think differently, challenge conventional wisdom, and drive new best practices.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences through excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent executive and team-level presentation and facilitation skills.
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.