Lanvera is a leading CCM (Customer Communications Management) outsourcing and technology company specializing in the design, production, and delivery of secure customer communications including invoices, statements, tax forms, collection letters, compliance notices and other business critical documents to any delivery channel. We’re significantly increasing our senior design team for the next generation of our processing infrastructure, client portal and electronic delivery platforms including E‐Presentment,
Payment Processing, Intelligent E‐Forms and delivering scalable customer communications to mobile devices.
The UX Designer is primarily responsible for the user experience creating consistent navigation structures and information designs across all Lanvera products plus constructing mock‐ups and wireframes to communicate designs to senior executives, product management and development.
- Executing design work consistent with approved UX patterns, design and brand standards,
- analytics insight, stakeholder feedback.
- Takes direction from and collaborates with Senior UX team members.
- Delivers design work on programs of any size with minimal oversight.
- Effectively negotiates trade‐offs with product management and development teams.
- Experience ‐ 3+ years as UX/UI Designer in web application and mobile application design
- Design – Designs high‐fidelity comps, wire frames, and clickable prototypes based on modern UX design best practices. Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions. Shares work to get feedback and iterate thinking with continual review.
- Design Specification – Delivers appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time. Collaborates as appropriate on creating user stories to define development tasks.
- Best practice and design consistency –Driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products.
- Technical Knowledge – Proficient in standard design software, with an emphasis on Sketch. Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
- Planning – Plans own work executing against deadlines.
- Working in a team – Collaborating with visual designers, developers, product owners, marketing, and content managers to define product experience and champion the user.
- Wireframes/Comps of screens
- Adobe CC
Lanvera offers excellent benefits including three weeks of PTO, health insurance, 401K with dollar matching, profit sharing, and long-term disability.
Please send your resume and salary history to: CoreDevHR@lanvera.com